But you have to understand that when both my cousin and I came out as bisexual to our great-aunt, she told us we were too young to label ourselves.
You have to understand that both of my brothers are gay and came out to her before the ages of 15. She had absolutely no problem.
My great-aunt is a 69 year old lesbian.
You have to understand that not every aspect of biphobia has to do with homophobia.
do u ever forget to sleep or eat or drink water or something and ur like “oh shit yeah I need that to live”
it sounds AWEEESOME
for the lazy:
- in the early game before the inquisition is founded, haven is your base
- skyhold is rundown at first and needs fixed up
- areas of the castle become available as they clear our the rubble. over time as the inquisition grows skyhold improves
- there are soldiers on patrol, support staff and merchants
- castle layout is standard but you make decisions regarding decor and renovations
- decide if a tower being rebuilt is for templars or mages
- dalish inquisitor can furnish the castle with dalish woodcarving
- different thrones, decorations, heralds, banners, carpentry, symbology
- castle appearance customization doesn’t affect inquisitor’s stats so as not to affect your gameplay
- some operations that you send agents on can take a day real-time or more
- some are multi-part affairs that require input from the inquisitor on how situations should be resolved once the dust settles
- allies all find their own corners and make themselves at home. see their spaces become theirs as they personalize them.
- leliana in the rookery
- sera at the bar
- dorian has a massive leather-backed chair
- dis whole quote ““A lot of our fans missed the ability to interact with their party members and close friends, and just say ‘Hi, how are you?’ like in Origins,” Laidlaw says. “Many of them will be delighted to know that that is back, full force, in Skyhold. You walk up, ‘Hey Varric, how’s things? Tell me about Kirkwall.’ Getting a sense of their character, digging in. You can just go, ‘Plant one on me,’ which is pretty satisfying in a weird way.” In some cases, your main avenue to interact with your romantic interest is also at Skyhold. Your advisors Cullen and Josephine don’t travel with you as fighting companions, but they are still potential love interests. How you use your time at Skyhold with them can shape the direction your relationship takes.”
- hold court and judge characters that come before you, depending on what you do. these scenarios are deliberatey crafted and not arbitary
- the hand of korth’s father turns up and starts slapping ur walls with a dead goat
- you can handle this a variety of ways presumably one of these is laughing at him. you can make him an ambassador
- "One that I enjoy is a character who, over the course of the game and depending on what you do, it’s possible to almost talk them down rather than going into direct conflict,” Laidlaw says. “Sort of a social victory. I don’t want to into details as to how, but that character is then brought to you for trial. In terms of consequences, that character has a ton of information and could end up working with your spies, making them globally more effective"
- or sentence them to be your court jester
- you can exile, execute and in one case sentence a mage to tranquility
- seriously just read the article
If someone cheats on you they do not love you, remember that. If someone cheats on you they do not care about you as much as they say they do. If someone cheats on you it means that for a split second you were off their mind long enough for them to put another person in arms that should only be for you. If someone cheats on you, dear god, I hope you don’t go back to them because you are worth so much more than that.
i found my new wardrobe
i need henry the eighth to reside over my crotch like some fucked up guardian who will behead or divorce all who dare try and pass him
BAREFOOT IN THE BATHROOM I REPEAT BAREFOOT IN THE BATHROOM HE IS BAREFOOT IN THIS BATHROOM THIS IS A CVS NOT A BEACH NOT YOUR HOUSE PEOPLE HAVE PISSED ON THIS FLOOR AND JESUS HAS DIED FOR YOUR SINS AND NOT SO YOU CAN BE BAREFOOT IN THIS BATHROOM
primary source of income: when my mom gives me money to buy something and doesn’t ask for the change back
The Washington Post is reporting that U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder has decided to launch a broad civil rights investigation into the Ferguson, Missouri, Police Department.
Chris Hayes, of MSNBC, indicated the probe will officially be announced Thursday. The investigation will be conducted by the Justice Department’s Civil Rights Division and follow the protocol the department has used to investigate other police departments across the country.
The U.S. Justice Department is already investigating the shooting death of 18-year-old African-American, Michael Brown, by white Ferguson police officer, Darren Wilson. Officer Wilson claims he acted in self-defense. This Ferguson Police probe will be a separate and more wide-ranging investigation.
Looking forward to the further dragging of these racist, tyrannical police departments. Now if only we could get some charges brought against Darren Wilson…